Linking applications is one our core competencies.
Fivebase has its roots in integration. Linking applications is one our core competencies and is often at the root of many of our projects. Whether as simple as an ODBC connection, flat file or Quickbooks IIF file, or more complex integration using JSON / REST / SOAP web services or XML messaging, Fivebase has experience in providing high volume interfaces between disparate systems.
We principally use PHP, C-Sharp, Node or Python as our server side engine; however, we can provide support for other technologies as well. We can connect and talk to any system capabale of communicating over the web via web services. Example high volume integration projects include:
- HL7 / FHIR such as wrist band or laboratory system integrations.
- HIE's and other centralized systems such as NAATP Foundation (FoRSE) Addiction Treatment Outcomes Program
- Zoom and other meeting services
- EDI - 270, 837, 850 etc.
- IQMetrix / RQ4
- EMR Web Servcies (e.g., Netsmart myAvatar)
- UPS Web Services - We are certified UPS ship tools integrators
- Fedex Services - We are certified UPS ship tools integrators
- Endicia / USPS Web Services
- Salesforce.com Web Services
- Payment Gateways - Paypal or Authorize.net's Customer Information Manager (CIM)
- Custom JSON, REST, XML and SOAP Interfaces (e.g., clinical exchange, warehousing, ordering and invoice processing)
- Google's opensocial and oAuth API's
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA