Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
Formerly the Northern New England Benefit Trust, Allegiant Care selected Fivebase to develop and deploy a web portal to allow for member profile access and open enrollment. Working in conjunction with the internal benefits management system, the member portal provides members access to their profiles and current benefits. It also allows members to submit their benefit elections and supporting documentation during periods of open enrollment. Given the nature of the information involved, the member portal is hosted on a HIPAA compliant platform provided by Fivebase's partner Luxsci.com.
We are thrilled to have this opportunity to support and enhance Allegiant Care's service to their members. For more information on custom HIPAA compliant web portal development and hosting, please contact Mike Petrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 973-615-4007.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA