MAT Clinic Kiosk Install
Client: Operation PAR
Category: Web Application Implementation
SOW: Fivebase has recently implemented our Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Kiosk platform to assist Operation PAR with managing client check ins within the clinics. Upon arrival, clients either enter their unique ID or their last name and date of birth. Our platform then confirms and gathers information from the MAT EHR system (Operation PAR uses myAvatar AM) and instructs the client as to next steps including checking in the client and routing the client for dosing.
For more information on our app development services, please contact Mike Petrie, President, at email@example.com or via phone at 973-615-4007.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA