Afforable Legacy Chart Data Retention
The decision to switch EHR vendors for whatever reason is challenging at best. At the top of the list is the task of determining what to do about legacy data. Conversions are great but rarely comprehensive. Paying for continued legacy access is also an option albeit costly given the retention requirements. Fivebase continues to fill the gap between these options by offering a chart archive viewer for agencies looking to retain and access data from their legacy Foothold Awards EHR system.
Awards Chart Archive Viewer
- Search for patient charts using any number of parameters
- Filter and retrieve both data entry based forms as well as scanned / attached documents.
- Individually and batch print chart information.
Contact us today if you have questions regarding this service or would like more information:
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA