Fivebase Telehealth Signature Tracking Install
Client: Pittsburgh Mercy Health Systems
Category: API / Web Application Implementation
SOW: Fivebase has recently implemented our electronic patient signature tracking platform to assist PMHS maintain compliancy with telehealth service requirements. Our signature tracking platform can be used in place of other solutions such as Docusign and allows for transmitting signature requests directly from the EHR via text / SMS or via email. The patient is provided a link within the message that guides them to the document requiring signature. Once processed, the document is then passed back to EHR / patient's chart.
For more information on our app development services, please contact Mike Petrie, President, at email@example.com or via phone at 973-615-4007.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA