An Angualr / PHP rapid application development framework for building web portals
Fivebase offers quick deployment and implementation of web based portals / applications through a standard rapid application development tool called the Fivebase Framework (FFW). The framework consists of the following tech stack:
- Angular / Bootstrap NGX (front end)
- PHP / MySQl (backend)
Given the virtually unlimited amount of flexibility, the FFW platform can be configured to run in a wide variety of business environments. Some examples are below:
Vaccine Tracking Portal
Lab Test Order / Results Patient Portal
At its core is a system of scripts which control user access and security, GUI look and feel, and the data input screen content. With these tools in hand, users can modify existing screens or build their own static and dynamic content.
The framework's secuity allows for maximum flexibility in policing the ability to access data, down to the individual field level, for each user. In addition to traditional user / user group setups, Fivebase also allows the use of domain data sets - the ability to sort data by "domains" at the data row level - allowing for complete lock down of data sets to authorized users. Furthermore, this allows the client to use one database for multiple programs / agencies while maintaining privacy of the data.
Another core component of the FFW is the screen manager - a utility for adding, building or maintaining the various screens in the system. Administrators can use the "configurable" feature to quickly build a data input / output screen based on a data table of their design and quickly assign rights to the screen. These screens are driven by 5 backend scripts for searching / viewing, adding, editing, exporting and deleting data, and contain a wide variety of HTML objects to choose from. Objects (e.g, a se;ect field) support defining events as well as custom scripting to extend a screen to meet any number of business requirements.
In those instances when more flexibility or design options are needed, administrators can hard-code their own screens and add them to the system through the screen manager. They are then subject to the same security as listed above.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA