Voicecomm Rolls Out Vendor Managed Inventory Program
As an industry leading distributor of mobile accessories, Voice Comm is now offering IQMetrix RQ4 POS system customers with a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) program. Through this program, Voice Comm customers can elect to have Voice Comm automatically replenish inventory when in stock levels and sales trends indicate a need for replenishment. Conversely, returns can also be automatically created for items that are not selling.
Voice Comm partnered with Fivebase to build the required front and backend software tools necessary to link to, and consume, the IQMetrix RQ4 API web services. Voice Comm currently uses the Fivebase ERP system for existing enterprise wide needs so it was a matter of coding in an additional set of tools for the end users.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA