Summit Behavioral Health and Fivebase To Work on Sigmund Project
Summit Behavioral Health (SBH), located in Princeton Junction, NJ, has selected Fivebase to assist them with the implementation of the Sigmund Software Electronic Medical record (EMR) system. Summit Behavioral Health provides outpatient and residential addiction services in both NJ and PA locations. In particular, Fivebase will be assisting SBH with system setup and configuration of the clinical forms while ensuring compliance.
We are thrilled to have this opportunity to assist SBH with their Sigmund Software implementation. Targeted go live for this suite of screens and scripts is early 2014. For more information, please contact Mike Petrie, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 908-537-6713.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA