South Dakota DHS Partners With Virtulink on ISP Configuration
South Dakota Developmental Center (SDDC) has selected Virtulink as a partner in configuring their ISP (Individual Support Plan) process, forms, and reports using the tool set and framework provided by the incumbent Avatar EHR system.
We are thrilled to have this opportunity to build and provide specific Developmental Disabilities (DD) functionality within the SDDC system. Targeted go live for this suite of screens, scripts and reports is early 2014. For more information, please contact Mike Petrie, Managing Partner, at email@example.com or via phone at 908-537-6713.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA