Fivebase to Assist Monterey County With SOAP project
Monterey County has partnered with Fivebase for Avatar Scriptlink and general Avatar configuration assistance. In particular, the county has requested assistance with setting up the scriptlink environment, scriptlink coding and knowledge transfer. Using a C# backbone, Fivebase will provide sample scripting and training to key county personnel as well as provide overflow coding as needed.
We are thrilled to have this opportunity to provide ongoing assistance with scriptlink and web services to the County. For more information on how we can help optimize your EHR, please contact Mike Petrie, Managing Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 908-537-6713.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA