Fivebase to assist CHAD, Credo and Farnham with Evolve and TIER Projects
Fivebase is proud to announce we will be assisting three new NY state based agencies with their EMR implementations. Confidential Assistance for Alcohol and Drugs (CHAD), Credo and Farnham have all selected Fivebase as their chosen go to partner for managing the day to day EMR projects as well as providing technical hardware and software assistance. The three agencies represent a diverse blend of products. CHAD will be going live on the Netsmart TIER software suite. Credo and Farnham will be going live on the Netsmart Evolve suite. While they may be using different products, all three have some common needs around NYS reporting and Medicaid billing.
We are thrilled to assist these agencies in navigating the implementation process and getting the most out of their EMR's, and will be offering local subject matter experts to ensure success. For more information, please contact Mike Petrie, President, at email@example.com or via phone at 908-537-6713.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA