Fivebase releases v3 Urological Supply Web App
ConvaTec, which is comprised of Willmington Medical, 180 Medical, and Symbius Medical, is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, has partnered with Fivebase to provide a new option for obtaining those supplies.
Fivebase is pleased to announce the version 3 release of the Urology order supply portal web app. The portal, or web app, provides Doctors and Nurses with the capability of quickly and easily placing orders for Urology supplies. This includes electronically signing the orders and uploading supporting documentation from just about any device.
The app is purely browser based, runs in all browsers (including IE 7/8) as well as mobile devices / phones, and is hosted in a HIPAA complaint environment with the corresponding and necessary controls.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA