Fivebase Partners With Samaritan Village on myAvatar Rollouts
Fivebase is proud to announce we will be assisting Samaritan Village in rolling out their myAvatar system into five new locations. Already a seasoned user of myAvatar, Samaritan Village required temporary staffing for rolling out, training and initial support of these new locations and users. These needs fit perfectly with Fivebase's services as we are prepared to provide short and long term "hit the ground running" resources that are already familiar with the systems in place.
For more information on our EHR staffing support, please contact Mike Petrie, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 908-537-6713.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA