Fivebase Develops Salesforce.com to myAvatar Interface
Outside of its mainstream uses, Salesforce.com is becoming quite popular with substance abuse / recovery facilities looking to match inquiries with recovery programs. While effective, Salesforce.com is not, nor does it pretend to be, an Electronic Health Record (EHR). As a result, inquiries logged into Salesforce.com have to be rekeyed into an EHR when an inquiry results in an intake.
Fivebase, in partnership with Advanced Recovery Systems, has developed an interface that allows for the transfer of client, assessment and insurance data between the Salesforce system and the myAvatar EHR including creating new admission, RADPlus form and Cross Episode Financial Eligibility records. Current deployments also support this transfer to the Netsmart TIER system, however, any open API EHR system can be accommodated.
We are thrilled to have this opportunity to provide enhancements to workflow and staff efficiency, as well as, increased adoption of an EHR within the user base. For more information on how we can help optimize your EHR, please contact Mike Petrie firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 973-615-4007.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA