Fivebase Develops myAvatar RxNT Interface
Family and Children Services of Oklahoma has selected Fivebase for the task of designing an interface between the agency's EHR and the RxNT e-prescribing cloud based system. In particular, the interface is designed to pass both client admission and demographic information from their EHR up to the RxNT system to avoid having to rekey this information. Development was completed using a C# backbone and an EHR proprietary tool called scriptlink.
We are thrilled to have this opportunity to provide ongoing assistance with scriptlink, make clinician's jobs easier, and increase adoption of an EHR within the user base. For more information on how we can help optimize your EHR, please contact Mike Petrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 973-615-4007.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA