Endless Aisle - Fivebase Co Develops with IQmetrix
In partnership with Voice Comm, a leading distributor of mobile device accessories, and IQmetrix (iqmetrix.com), a leading supplier of POS / retail systems for mobile device retailers, Fivebase has developed a series of drop ship SOAP API's that will provide mobile device retailers using the IQmetrix XQ Shelf product with an "endless aisle". As customer expectations continue to evolve, retailers must create a seamless shopping experience that integrates technologies and services to provide a familiar, brand-driven experience regardless of where or how the customer is buying. XQ Shelf brings the online shopping experience in-store, blending physical and digital elements while enabling retailers to display rich product information and brand content on an interactive touchscreen.
In particular, the API's were designed to feed and update inventory directly within XQ Shelf, as well as accept XQ Shelf orders directly back into the Voice Comm system. Coming in at the ground floor, our API's were also designed to form the framework and architecture for other suppliers to follow.
We are excited to be part of this change in the brick and mortar environment and even happier to be at the leading edge. For more information on our integration services, please contact Mike Petrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 973-615-4007.
- Fivebase Develops Patient Scanning Apps
- Fivebase Develops MAT Check in Kiosk
- Fivebase Develops Foothold Awards Chart Viewer
- Fivebase Announces New Integration with Gateway Foundation and CaredFor
- Fivebase develops referrals system for Monterey County Behavioral Health
- Fivebase Rolls Out V2 of Open Enrollment System in Allegiant Care
- Scriptlink Services Deployed at Renfrew
- Fivebase deploys Colorado Crisis Data Warehouse
- Gateway Foundation partners with Fivebase for Salesforce.com Interface
- Fivebase EHR Mobile Web App Live at RCA